Life Bridge Christian Church had its beginning as the Church of Christ Green Bay, which began meeting in November 1910. The first church building was a small chapel which was located on the corner of Mason and Clay Streets on the east side.
In 1963 the congregation moved to the west side and built a new building at 1750 Dousman Street and was then known as The First Christian Church of Green Bay.
In 2007 the decision was made to change our name and move to the Village of Howard, and we sold the building to Graceway Fellowship, which now meets there. We began meeting at Bayport High School on December 2, 2007, and then the Suamico Banquet Center until we purchased the current building at 2496 Glendale Ave in 2009.
We took a building that had been a roller skating rink for over 30 years and transformed it into a meeting place for our congregation. We are blessed that we have been able to minister in the Green Bay area for over 100 years and hope to continue until our Lord returns.
View a detailed history of Life Bridge Christian Church.